interstate adj : involving and relating to the mutual relations of states especially of the US; "Interstate Highway Commission"; "interstate highways"; "Interstate Commerce Commission"; "interstate commerce" [ant: intrastate]
- of, or relating to two or more states
A highway that passed through various states, especially one linking major cities
- Finnish: päätie
Interstate may refer to:
- Interstate commerce
- Interstate Highway System, a system of high speed, limited access highways in the United States.
- New England Interstate Routes, one of regional precursors of the United States Numbered Highways
- Interstate Aircraft and Engineering, a World War II area producer of small aircraft and other products. Now named TriStar producer of vacuum cleaners and HEPA filters.
- Interstate '76, a driving/combat computer game
- Interstate '82, the sequel to Interstate '76
- Interstate 60, a 2002 comedy film
- Interstate (typeface)
- I-0, a piece of interactive fiction about the adventures of a teenage girl hitch-hiking on Interstate Zero.
- Interactions between two or more states, commonly called 'international'